We choose them as our agricultural item providers because of the value of their products for sale and the reliability of their marketplace. We publish unbiased reviews on our site as we ensure our readers can make the perfect decision before putting their money on a product. Studpac Aquatic Solutions is an all in one gardening site which you will find great tips and tricks on how you can start out in gardening or how to improve the current state of your garden.
We offer a revolutionary home hydroponic gardening system that makes growing your own vegetables, fruits and herbs from home, easy. Imagine having your own farmer’s market in your backyard, rooftop, balcony, or pool deck and enhancing your favorite recipes year-round. It doesn’t get any fresher than that! We will continue to grow and develop a hydroponic garden to make it the best gardening information site that one will go to whenever they want to learn more about gardening.
Please contact us with your feedback and suggestions for Studpac Aquatic Solutions if you have any. User experience is our top priority and we always try to satisfy every user possible. We have knowledge in the Fodder, Hydroponic and small Aquaponics System counting hands-on experience in the installation. The company is led by passion and motivation by the leaders and is in pursuit of excellence in farming techniques and innovation at reachable cost and resources spas aspires to get hydroponics and aquaponics to the kitchens of every healthy family around the world.
Aquaponics system is based on the symbiotic production of vegetables and fish. Fish eat food and release metabolites or nutrients into the water which are further metabolized by bacteria. This Nitrogen cycle is then pumped into the plant grow beds which provide nourishment to the plants. Particularly suitable for environments with limited land and freshwater resources like the United Arab Emirates region because it gives six to ten times more vegetable yield with reduced intake of water – about 1% of the freshwater used by traditional aquaculture.
Grow-beds types and constructions are important components of the Aquaponics farming: these could be made of wood, plastics material supported by rafts. Stud-Pac cover every aspect of designing, building and constructing backyard greenhouses, installing commercial aquaponics farms to working closely with our customers in Dubai which have grown x10 times since we started operation in 2008. We provide consultancy on how to grow healthy fish and a wide range of leafy vegetable. If design and the type of plants and fish to be grown are not worked out properly it can lead to problems which our experts and consultants provide insight into.
Some of the best practices followed at the Stud-Pac Aquaponics farm are world class and managed by trained experts.
Some of Operational and Research and Development Centre “Best practices” help us bring the best result for our customers. Salient points when planning and designing an Aquaponics farm at aquaculture farm at Dubai are enumerated below:
- Plants require light of about 30,000 lux for photosynthesis. It is a good practice to use light meters to ensure the same when direct sunlight is not available.
- To protect the vegetables from insects, birds, and rodents, it is best to install an aquaponics system in a climatically adapted structure such as a greenhouse with about six hours of sunlight.
- We recommend Placing of Fish Tanks is critical to ensure gravity assisted water pump and also sufficient shade to inhibit the grow of algae which will use up the nutrients.
- Regulate the feeding of fish to satiety level to ensure nutrients extraction level to high level.
- Nitrate nitrogen level needs to be maintained higher than (>15 mg/L) and metering to find the low spots.
- Amongst the most methods used Stud-Pac finds that use of trickle gravel system is most efficient and easy to maintain.
- Stud-Pac employs organic certifications for their produce at reasonable costs.
- Maintain adequate levels of water in the fish tank at all times with a balanced pH level of under 7.2 pH.
- Feed your fish a high-protein fish feed each day and provide adequate human contact and sounds help in their moods.
- Top class 24/7 aeration provided for the fish at all times with bubbles is maintained.
- Controlled water temperature level in the fish tank of – 78 degrees to 80 degrees F.
- The process of plant seeds into start medium and after a few weeks they are moved into grows tables.
As you know plants typically grow in a medium rich in soil nutrients or dirt, but if you are looking for aquatic plants then this is not the case with hydroponic gardening. These plants grow without soil content and still get complete nutrients which they require. In case you are thinking of having a hydroponic system in your backyard then no need to get worried as with this company in UAE you will get best services at cost effective rates.
They are well-known hydroponics suppliers and the experts available here know to plant and grow in mediums that are soil-free, and plants are regularly fed through the use of all nutrient. Water is the essential thing used in such systems to carry the nutrient to the plant’s roots. There are a number of different types of growing mediums, so here you will get a quick overview of your options.
For aquaculture plants, there are numerous hydroponic growing means that you can try. Most of the experts use coconut coir which is also a good product to use. It can be mixed with other hydroponic growing mediums and its size expands up to five times and can be used both for indoor and outdoor gardening purposes. Others use rock wool that allocates the roots to have enhanced access to oxygen than additional types of hydroponic growing mediums. It is a reusable product.
These methods are not only environmentally responsive, using not as much of water and falling agricultural ‘run off’ which would usually find its method into the water table, but it is also preferably suitable to dry and parched climates. This was proven intensely during the war and only the way to grow plants and able to survive is growing food hydroponically in Aquatic solutions.
These types of techniques generally use small area so you can construct it according to your requirements. These are ideal for growing most vegetables particularly the red tomato.
Like many, you might also be unsure about how deep should the aquaponics grow bed? The depth of grow bed in a media based aquaponics system is well documented. According to many media-based aquaponics system growers, about 12” (300 mm) of media, with the top 1 – 2” is the ideal size being left dry to reduce algae and fungal growth. Deeper beds are expensive compared to smaller or medium size beds. The reasons behind this expensiveness are the cost of extra media, the cost of supporting the weight of the extra media and above all the need for a larger fish tank to fertigate the entire media. In addition with that if you want to stick with 4 – 6” depth then you can use standard hydroponic flood and drain trays that are widely available.
When it’s come to aquaculture in UAE, Studpac Aquatic Solutions is the best place to visit. They have an Aquaponics Farm which proposes a sustainable growing way that can generate both fish and organic/chemical family. At Studpac, you can get easier and productive gardening or agriculture that uses 95% less water. From Studpac Aquatic Solutions, you can get most advance equipment and guidance from a group of professionals.Whether it is small or big, the things that require building an aquaponics system are:
Whether it is small or big, the things that require building an aquaponics system are:
- Fish Tank: It is the main tank in which you need to raise your fish.
- Garden: It is the place where the plants will grow. It has its own watering system that provides waters to the fish tank.
- Sump Tank: Sump tank is the lowest point of an aquaponics system, and also the place that collects water from the garden before it returns to the fish tank.
- Pump: It acts as the horsepower for your system. It moves and directs the flow of water from one area of the garden to the next.
We all know how important it is to go for environmentally friendly process and how beneficial these processes are in production and at the same time saving our planet. Hence in this company, the utmost priority it to provide the best process and technology where one can use the power of natural elements and recycle products to its maximum. Studpac has been one of the pioneers in the business providing high-quality Aquaponics and Hydroponics systems to the customers all over the globe.
Studpac is the best providers of aquaculture Dubai. When the use of inputs will reduce there will be a direct connection to the economic returns of the plant. When the use of raw materials will minimize the use and the necessity of using more and more resource will decrease and that will save ample amount of money in the purchases.
Here are some of the Aqua Tips:
- Plumbing – Use of flood system to grow nutrients
- Cycling – Using notifying bacteria in the process
- Monitoring – Use of bacteria to produce ammonia
- Fish – Size of fish tank to production
Studpac have been providing excellent quality food waste recycling machine in the business. Waste minimization is very important. Before implementing waste minimization it is very important that they know the benefits of implementing it. There are so many pieces that are there and authorities fail to implement them as people do not know the benefits and the uses.
So to implement any processes it is important that the common people know the benefits and uses of implementing the process. Complete awareness is very important here. For the process to be successful, it is very important that they all come together and work as a team. IN society, it is important that they all do our bit. So let’s find out some of the benefits of waste minimization. Studpac is rated as top Aquaponics UAE.